| || |
The HNZ tender process
Our process is designed to assure safe and effective operations by ensuring:
a. The client requirements are adequately defined and documented before acceptance.
b. Any differences between the contract order and those in the tender are resolved.
c. The company has the capability to meet the contract requirement using existing and/or planned resources. This includes the identification and acquisition of controls, processes, inspections, equipment, fixtures, production resources and skills to achieve the required quality as well as submissions to our financial, legal and insurance advisors.
d. Prior to final commitment, a review is conducted to ensure we have the ability to execute the work effectively, safely and profitably.
| || |
The review must demonstrate the proposed operation will fulfill the following criteria:
a. The systems:
- The operation will remain within our SMS and regulatory requirements
- The procedural baseline is adequate (ie operations orders etcetera are generated)
- The aviation infrastructure (ATC etc) is adequate
b. There will be adequate management oversight of operations:
- Manpower is adequate and qualified
- The aircraft are appropriate for the mission and equipment requirements
- The mission is within the constraints of the man/machine.